My 75G FOWLR build thread. (woot)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They are sneaky little guys.. xD I think I'll just figure out a latch for the door. It doesn't even have handles as it is now haha!

oh lol but you dont want your cats getting in there lol. im just imagening them getting a little wet from the sump water, and then all the electrical stuff back there...well you get the picture: fried kitten. sorry for the grotesque image that is now burned into your mind hopefully!

LOL dont worry monkey, I patched up the back so they cant get in. Plus, I've watched my bigger cat try to get in and he only opens it and sits on top of the ATO res. xD crazy kitty.

but its still a possibility. that would be easy for that to happen. one wet foot and ZAP! fried kitten. my freinds dog was shocked very badly and had to go to the vet when he stepped outside when it was raining, came right back in (his paws were slightly wet) and went to sit in his favorite spot. behind his aquarium stand. right on top of the power strip and stuff. just a thought.

Yea.. Thanks for bringing it up O_O I may need to put a lid on my sump too just in case they are able to defeat child locks lol!

I kinda like Coralife though.. plus they are cheaper. XD And I think you still get a free shirt! xD (free.. yea right..)

xD To me, IO and RC are like the "big name brand" ones that everyone knows about. (like Coke.) I want to try one of the other guys that aren't as popular.(and I realize that Coralife is a big name too lol) But I've heard of more than a few people using Coralife too.

Another update: If I can find the memory card to my camera, I'll put pics of my new lighting xD I'm quite proud.

Back
Top Bottom