My Convicts.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Even with a dead fish they will want to Do a water sample to make sure it's nothing wrong with your tank levels. I'm fortunate to have a great non Chain mom and pop store that I have a great repor with. They don't even quarantine any fish I take there anymore :) if they don't take it back being ill, then I would NOT deal with them again.

They don't take back live fish? Why not? I traded in my four live angelfish way back when I put them in a five gallon tank two years ago (I did my research so they're long gone) and they gave me a full refund.

They told me that their convicts were sick and that's why it died. There wasn't any other convicts so I got an angel. :) I don't understand why they need such a big tank! ?? It's so small!

They need a big tank because they grow to be 6 inch long territorial monsters. At least thats what mine are now. I DO NOT want to be rude, but please do some research on google. It'll help a lot. :)

If you want a pair I would suggest no other fish, just them in it...but some members will disagree with me on that. No more than two in there just by themselves, one and you could have some options for two to three schools.

Back
Top Bottom