My first Sw tank 11 gallons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can you get a clearer picture? It's too out of focus to identify the hitchhiker.

I know I havent updated for awhile if anyone is following this thread. So today I broke down and bought a clown fish not a true one even though I love the true clowns better. The reason I did it because I wanted to pair a orange and a black and white clown together. And the true black and white clowns run two hundred dollars. And the other one only cost 40. I also bought my first coral its a pulsating something or nother. And so added a cleaner shrimp. Oh yea that hitchiker coral disappeared on me. Thats why I didnt post a new pic of it. Will add pics later because cant up load them from my phone. (sorry for misspelling it was late when I wrote this)

Here is another update I finally upgraded my lights to 3 led stunner strips. Also added my black and white clown witch is kinda a funny story because when I bought him the guy that was helping me at my lfs asked if I already had a clown in my tank. So I told him yea I was tryin to pair a black and white clown with my orange and white clown. He then asked how big was the clown I had and I told him it was about a half inch smaller than the one I eas going to buy. He then went on to tell me that I shouldnt get this clown fish and wait to get a much smaller one because he said that the one I have will attack the new one. So I almost didnt get him until I called around and found out he was the last black and white clown in san diego.(i was told that black and white clowns are risky for lfs because a lot of them die before getting sold) well since he was the last one and none of the lfs stores new when they where going to get more and the guy told me if they did attack I could bring it back for store credit so I took the chance and bought it. Got home used the drip method to acc him. After 40 min I put him in my tank and waited for the show to start. The two clowns starred at each for like 5 seconds just mad dogging each then they where fine like they been with eacher for years . Guess I got lucky. I also just got a corch hoping it will host the clowns. Oh one last thing does anyones clearner shrimp loves people like mine does. Anytime someone puts there hand in the tank the little guy goes straight for it. Its so weird it has no fear. Sorry so long

what a change in lighting

these are a before and after i got my leds

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 113
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 129
Need serious help!!!! Make a long story short my tank was at my ex girlfriend house and she took the break up hard and took it out on the fish tank. I got it back after three weeks in her "care" .. The problems are my coral I dont think she had turned the light on them for a couple of day and they arnt looking to good. I have a fire torch, pulsing zoenlas dont know how to spell it. But there not pulsing any more and the fire tourch has lost a lot of color. My clown fish look good I guess but they just has a rough move. Had to drain have the tank. And then moved that way. Kept the water and put back in. what should I expect from this will I lose everything

Back
Top Bottom