My new 220 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kio707 said:
How is everything going? Tank still awesome as usual? Lol

Lol thanks. Everything is good. No new additions in a while. I've been concentrating on trying to get the shop open. But I will be slipping in a few personal purchases when I put the initial livestock order for the shop next week. Lol. Want to get a chevron tang and a few others.

We are going to try. Lol. It all depends on how much it costs to ship and if it's worth it in the end.

Ok. I jinxed myself. Said everything was fine then went to do a top off and hit my light over the Refugium and the corner of it hit the water. Light still works after a minute of flickering. However fish are ticked off and some corals closed up. They are slowly opening back up. Only thing still closed all the way is the pink tipped torch. Ugggggg. Smh

Ibrahim said:
I hope the store is a success :D Got a name yet?

Bulldog Reefs. Didn't know it at the time but it's actually the name of a reef in Africa.

Thank you!

Jlsardina said:
Bulldog Reefs. Didn't know it at the time but it's actually the name of a reef in Africa.

Thank you!

Cool name. If I have a store it'll be Salty Aquatics.

Glad to here all is well with the store plans, sounds like your getting really close! I'll have to make a trip with the kids to check it out when you open.
You must be really excited!
If you get a chance pm me the store address, whenever you can.
Best of luck!!

Thanks.

Look what I picked up last night for 15$ thanks to Craigslist...

img_1908540_0_7fbba0b7392ad3580d76b9ab9cf5d811.jpg

I also pick up some stuff for the shop:

48 head branching hammer
79 head Duncan
Lord acans
23 head frogspawn
A 2 ft diameter monti
Miami vice zoas (50-60 polyps)
Plus a few more frags

I spent 480 in total. I love Craigslist!!!

Also- does anyone have any experience with basket stars? I'm thinking about getting one. I've heard they mainly eat phyto. And that they are in the same family as brittles. They are reef safe. But that's all I can find.

Jlsardina said:
Thanks.

Look what I picked up last night for 15$ thanks to Craigslist...

I also pick up some stuff for the shop:

48 head branching hammer
79 head Duncan
Lord acans
23 head frogspawn
A 2 ft diameter monti
Miami vice zoas (50-60 polyps)
Plus a few more frags

I spent 480 in total. I love Craigslist!!!

Wow is all I can say

Back
Top Bottom