My new tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like it. I'm very anal with tanks. If it was me I'd remove the middle stone, seems outta place and maybe a nice piece of driftwood in the center?

But nice tank :) I also have African cichlids.

Convict2161 said:
I like it. I'm very anal with tanks. If it was me I'd remove the middle stone, seems outta place and maybe a nice piece of driftwood in the center?

But nice tank :) I also have African cichlids.

Thx for the input.

Anytime. Hope I didn't offend you. Didn't mean to at all! I love the natural look of your tank with the rocks and plants. That one rock sticks out for me. I have bad OCD. I've re scaped my tank about 8 times before I was happy. I also love the bubble wall. I have 2 air stones. 1 12 inch wand in the center and 2 4" round stone in the corner and my fish love to play in it.

Also anubias are nice plants and you can glue them to the rocks and driftwood for a really nice look!!

I can post some pics of my tank if you don't mind.

Good luck!! :)

Convict2161 said:
Anytime. Hope I didn't offend you. Didn't mean to at all! I love the natural look of your tank with the rocks and plants. That one rock sticks out for me. I have bad OCD. I've re scaped my tank about 8 times before I was happy. I also love the bubble wall. I have 2 air stones. 1 12 inch wand in the center and 2 4" round stone in the corner and my fish love to play in it.

Also anubias are nice plants and you can glue them to the rocks and driftwood for a really nice look!!

I can post some pics of my tank if you don't mind.

Good luck!! :)

Yer put them up.no not offended.like the input.I do no what your sayin bout the rock but leaving it for now.let me know whats in your tank fish wise cause I'm still not shore what's going in mine yet

I have some yellow labs, blue cobalts, albino zebras, orange zebras, frontosas, Synodontis, African feather fin, chinese algae eaters and some loaches. Also have giant danios as dither fish.

Convict2161 said:
I have some yellow labs, blue cobalts, albino zebras, orange zebras, frontosas, Synodontis, African feather fin, chinese algae eaters and some loaches. Also have giant danios as dither fish.

Cool I will go look them up in my books

Back
Top Bottom