my tank has finaily cycled but???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boggerscott

Aquarium Advice Regular
ph is at 7.0
amonia is 0
nitrite is 0

but im loosen fish every day. mostly neons. but now i have one fancy guppy that looks like his lips are burned. the a beta that looks like hes looseing his color.??? all my plants look great and growing well. any ideas?
img_750221_0_d0d47a6e94c631c18c66f2c97b421a67.jpg

img_750221_1_ddd80c07b7441be07f0be56a01142ae3.jpg

img_750221_2_2d3d3824600ad7aa84e208e5ce50902d.jpg

did u cycle with them? it may be ammonia burn from the cycle. neons will dye very easily in a new tank. they can be extreamly touchy and often times your tanks muct be cycled for many months before they staay alive. double and triple test your tank. how old are the test kits?

The Betta's fins look like they have fin rot. I am also wondering if they were in the tank through the cycle. I dont know much about the other fish, but know that a Betta's fins will get finrot pretty easy in bad water.

If you did cycle your tank with these fish in it, I am assuming they had to much damage from the cycle.

ok well what do i do?? get rid of them all or will they all die anyways?? going by what i have been told i thought that having this plant tank it would be more healthier for the fish . i no i just went through my cycling of the tank but will the plants now help the fish out?

Back
Top Bottom