NeedJoe's Juice Recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

runway1

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok, I've been lazy. Now I need about a gallon of JJ but I really don't want to spend $100 on a dozen little kits. I've seen the recipe before. Could someone please point me there? Thanks!

Get a couple peppermint shrimp that will help , you can use kalk past ,IMHHO get more bang for your buck by making your own or peppy shrimps
joes juice recipe
joes patent
ebay listing of joes
Here is the other recipe that I found for it ericb's formula posted on MD... 1 tsp sodium hydroxide with 2 tsp kalk in 100ml distilled water. Turn off the pumps, squirt it at them with a dosing needle and syringe and let it sit for an hour. (you do have to make sure the mix stays mixed and the kalk doesn't settle in the needle as you're squirting)
I have not made this personally so I take no responsibility of any disasters this may cause :D
HTH

I have a Trigger. I think he'll off those peppys. Thanks for the lead!

P.S. In case anybody's wondering, I have no intention selling or profiting from this recipe. Just want to make a large batch for a large problem.

The small amount you can buy will take care of a large problem...a gallon would just be silly and would go bad long before you could ever use even 1/4 of it.....unless you have an aptasia farm or something.....

Back
Top Bottom