New 20g Long Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What's up people!
Finally had time for some trim action in the tank today...all the tops removed from the ar mini & have been sent abroad along with some ranunculus inundatus...hacked it down to about 1.5" from 4"+...
Lil trim & replant with the star grass(Build The Bush),looking very healthy & lush to boot...
Also noticed some bba on some of the staurs which dealt with swiftly...culprit was low co2 & has since been adjusted.

sit in silence...

I love this tank. Its why i started really planting and working on my 20L's. Lets see some pics, bruh.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

How long did it take to get the dhg to carpet like that? ?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

How long did it take to get the dhg to carpet like that? ?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

A lil over 4 months,one of the amano shrimp was trying to get down into the dhg but was met with disappointment(too thick for the chubrock to enter)...

sit in silence...

Chubb Rock. Now theres a old skool rap reference i havent heard in a long time. Chubb rocks - the one (vinyl), is still in my old skool rotation. Niiiiice TT

Chubb Rock. Now theres a old skool rap reference i havent heard in a long time. Chubb rocks - the one (vinyl), is still in my old skool rotation. Niiiiice TT

That's how WE do it bruh....

sit in silence...

Sup peoples!
Waiting for the stargrass to grow in before I'll show it again...removed the ebr(placed in a 10g for now) on account it was getting battered by the gbr aka "The Battering Ram"..haha
Some more news...the 20L is coming down in January & will be back with a brand new 20L by May...going for a huge hairgrass carpet with open area above & some hardscape with driftwood in the mix...

sit in silence...

Sup peoples!
Waiting for the stargrass to grow in before I'll show it again...removed the ebr(placed in a 10g for now) on account it was getting battered by the gbr aka "The Battering Ram"..haha
Some more news...the 20L is coming down in January & will be back with a brand new 20L by May...going for a huge hairgrass carpet with open area above & some hardscape with driftwood in the mix...

sit in silence...

Dude we know it's gonna be good

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

TT - You should do a throwback pic as this tank has gone through several changes since setting it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom