New 20g Long Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From what I saw on the YouTube video Yeah Btw tiger why did you sub to me... You know that's me right? I don't have a YouTube channel where I actually record stuff yet

Sent via the power of my aching thumbs

Gotta wild hare...Will be removing the stems in the background&replacing them with stargrass..even thinking about adding some dw w/fissidens attached...
Stems vacating will be pogo erectus,limno aromatica,red myrio,octopus(to the 40b)&2 others which names currently evade me(to many to remember haha)...the mini ar,dhg,staur repens&lobelia cardinalis will stay...I've wanted a stargrass bush in the background for some time,so it's time to grow it out...

sit in silence...

Love the stargrass bush. Ive got one in a 40b upstairs w/ EBR pairs. Thatll look good bruh. Im culturing a 6x6x2 inch thing of fissidens in a tuperware floating in a 150. Its comin around nicely, i want to attach it to the top of a stump. Cant wait to see the madness bruh.

And as the seasons change.... So goes the ways of our tanks.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Love the stargrass bush. Ive got one in a 40b upstairs w/ EBR pairs. Thatll look good bruh. Im culturing a 6x6x2 inch thing of fissidens in a tuperware floating in a 150. Its comin around nicely, i want to attach it to the top of a stump. Cant wait to see the madness bruh.

And as the seasons change.... So goes the ways of our tanks.

Pics of that 40b?!?!

sit in silence...

Sure man. Gimme a sec. Its nothin special. Just a bare bottom 40b with a stargrass bush and a piec of DW and 2 pairs of ebrs. Noticed ive got an outbreak of brown diatom goin on in it as well. Lemme smoke n ill go upstairs n snap a few pics.

I like the 20L bare. Perhaps remove all the tall stems and do a wall to wall carpet of staur repens, AR mini, downoi, hair grass, and fissidens. Kuhlis and amanos roaming the undergrowth.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

What about a moss wall with the fissidens instead of carpeting it? I think the back glass covered in moss would look cool.

It's sort of based off the moss monoculture TT has been pushing on me...but with different colors and textures.
The open water will emphasize schooling and/or nano fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Low plants would also help driftwood or other hardscape stand out because it isn't being covered by tall plants. Hardscape may also give more shelter to some shy fish.

Back
Top Bottom