New 35g community timeline!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a feeling he'll go to town as soon as he realizes it's there. I know his previous owner fed his pleco tank everything from lettuce to sweet potatoes on a regular basis, so he's familiar with veggies.

For some reason he doesn't seem to mind the light as much as I expected him to. When he decides to move away from the driftwood, he swims around pretty actively even with it on. I think I expected him to be a bit shy, but he's pretty out there. Right now he's hanging upside down on one of the leaves of my silk plant, sucking away. He's super-cute!

Your lucky. I have a bristlenose Pleco and I never see him unless I go looking for him. He sticks his head out of his cave now and again but it's a a novelty when he does. He spends all his time in there!!!

Your lucky. I have a bristlenose Pleco and I never see him unless I go looking for him. He sticks his head out of his cave now and again but it's a a novelty when he does. He spends all his time in there!!!

Aww, I suddenly want to hug your pleco! Can you tell I'm a big suck? :whistle:

Maybe it's because mine doesn't have a cave to hide in? There are lots of spots he can go to be unseen, but nothing he can get completely inside of, really. He did make himself a little groove under one of my driftwood pieces once, but I have yet to see him go back in.

It's actually a anubias!!! The pleco is still a baby only an inch.... So wouldn't get that "bush" yet!!!

Oooh, those are fairly easy to grow, yes? I might have to pick one up and see if I can keep it alive.

My Bristlenose is just a baby too, really. I'm assuming it's male based on his tiny bristles and the red spot he sometimes gets on the top of his head.

Ike ur tank set up looks nice!!! I love te white bristle nose pleco against the black gravel!!!

The funny thing is they really lay off the algae after they grow out a bit.. I feed my Pleco's, veggie wafers, shrimp and krill pellets and blanched zuchini. They go ballistic for the krill pellets..

The funny thing is they really lay off the algae after they grow out a bit.. I feed my Pleco's, veggie wafers, shrimp and krill pellets and blanched zuchini. They go ballistic for the krill pellets..

Ok thx he's a bushynose pleco. Not sure if u knew already but didn't want u thinking he's a common and will grow to 2 ft. Lol. I'll try to get some wafers but do u think these pellets would be ok for nowImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394588929.680880.jpg

Yes there sinking. There for my bichir in the tank but I'll guess I'll toss a few more for him

Yup! Your bn will assault those like they stole his favorite cave! Do you have drift wood?

Back
Top Bottom