New fish, I wanted to show off!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He looooks soooooooooooooo happy jwh!!!! Now the baby can for sure learn to swim in that tank with Fluffster!

Yeah, I definitely like the bunched up rock design better than the spread out one. Great tank bro.

So long story short, I had a leaking test kit that I bought a few weeks ago from petsmart so I returned it because they said they had more. Turns out they didn't but they did have a fluvial heater half off!!! So I snagged it for 23$$$!! I'll be ordering a new testkit now from amazon!!!

Also got a thing of superworms for fluffy!!!

I'm surprised you didn't buckle it in haha, yah they had all the fluvals marked way down.. I got the 150 as a backup.. I have a fluval 50 watt and it works great..

I didn't get a backup heater today. Instead I ordered my otterbox defender case for my phone while my wife had another baby shower today. We're baby showered out!

I didn't get a backup heater today. Instead I ordered my otterbox defender case for my phone while my wife had another baby shower today. We're baby showered out!

I'm actually posting from my phone that has an otterbox defender on it!!! They're great. But they're not completely waterproof. But good enough to drop in soup :eek:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom