The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Joebetts

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi everyone I am new to this and new to aquascaping so any advice would be appreciated. I have a 160l tank and a couple of pieces of driftwood. Would anybody help me or give reccomendations of positioning this hardscape and where the best places to place my plants would be. I would like some anubius as well as java fern and moss and dwarf hair grass. And maybe something amazon sword to try and hide the filter inlet. Any help ?

Hi everyone I am new to this and new to aquascaping so any advice would be appreciated. I have a 160l tank and a couple of pieces of driftwood. Would anybody help me or give reccomendations of positioning this hardscape and where the best places to place my plants would be. I would like some anubius as well as java fern and moss and dwarf hair grass. And maybe something amazon sword to try and hide the filter inlet. Any help ?

IMG_0103.jpg this is the tank and driftwood

Hi, you could check out the planted tank section in freshwater. I tend to arrange my driftwood as some part of a submerged tree (eg roots or branches sticking out). And I do like having some sort of tank backing.

Back
Top Bottom