New tank - Need some advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's funny... My True clown was swimming in toward the PH current last night...lol... like one of those lap pools... My platinum was just like WTH????

Ok, I have been reading and now I'm curious... What corals should I absolutely avoid? I know I have some pulps, candy cane, and devils hand, as well as mushrooms... What do I not wanna add?

Gew. Imagine something eating that platinum.

Cool personality on that tang. I'm loving this midnight angel if your not completely don with angels think about one.

How are you liking your platinum clown?

Im sooo mad, stopped in to my lfs yesterday and they have a seriously huge batc of "semi-picasso" clownfish...ultimately they are like the snowflake ORA clowns but also have deep rich black striping around the white....beyond amazig

coffeetwitch said:
Gew. Imagine something eating that platinum.

Cool personality on that tang. I'm loving this midnight angel if your not completely don with angels think about one.

How are you liking your platinum clown?

Hrs getting out and exploring... A good fish so far.

huma-huma said:
Im sooo mad, stopped in to my lfs yesterday and they have a seriously huge batc of "semi-picasso" clownfish...ultimately they are like the snowflake ORA clowns but also have deep rich black striping around the white....beyond amazig

Percullia or Or?

huma-huma said:

Black ice clownfish. Yes no? How much did they want for them?

Your lucky if they are. Hard to get where I'm at

I honestly don't know if they are ORA or not, but they look exactly the same...I mean perfect. And they were 30-34 a piece I believe

huma-huma said:
And yes twitch.. just like the black ice but with a deeper orange instead of a yellowish

I would love to put that with my platinum!!!

Black ice was my dream clown, if I found them for less than $100 bucks each they'd be mine. Well, maybe closer to $50 LOL if that option came up for me to get the black ice or the snowflakes for $50 each or less i would totallyjump on it. I have one tank left without clowns. ;-)

I don't have one but I could easily set one up. Let me make a trip to my lfs tomorrow and try to get you some good pics first... donn have an issue shipping some out

***edit**** my girl has a paypal, but I want to still get to my lfs and double ceck everything

huma-huma said:
I don't have one but I could easily set one up. Let me make a trip to my lfs tomorrow and try to get you some good pics first... donn have an issue shipping some out

***edit**** my girl has a paypal, but I want to still get to my lfs and double ceck everything

No prob, I'll pm u my cell #. just send them to it.

This is probably the friendliest forum out there, which is why i stay online all day with you guys. It's like a cyber family to me. :-D

Back
Top Bottom