New tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chileno

Aquarium Advice Freak
So im starting another tank, is a 15 gal tank that i got for free :) im not sure what i want to put in it. What would you guys recommend? I know i want plants but not sure what fish

Do a heavily planted tank with an aquascape focus (i.e. Dutch, nature, iwagumi, etc.). Then stock with a school of tetras like rummies or cardinals. Maybe a centerpiece fish like a dwarf cichlid.

I guess the type of scape would be dependant upon your choice in lighting and whether or not you'll be injecting co2.

Right now im doing a DIY co2 system on my other aquarium so i think ill do the same thing, and im trying to get a couple of RAMS but i can't find any where i live, thanks for the ideas that sounds like something i would like to do

What are the dimensions on this tank? If its a column tank then its not suitable for tetras except the small ones, like ember or neon. And any 15 gallon is probably not good for a ram. People told me that rams shouldn't even be in a 20 gallon!, so a 15 probably wouldn't work.

I want the rams for my 120 gal tank. I want a big school of neons but for some reason they keep dying on me, so i think im gonna do some small tetras and when they grow big ill put them on my 120

Back
Top Bottom