Not Brooks' gbr tank..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you find that the rotala Macarena needs frequent trimming? The stuff I got from pit bully needs a trim every other week.
You know I mean macrandra.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Every couple weeks yea.. looks great when it gets close to the light!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I've officially back slid to noob status... couldn't resist, lfs have had them for 2 months and they look freaking sweet...

Attachments

• 1433504181879.jpg
    1433504181879.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 83
That's one purdy Electric Blue Ram?

Yah, 99.999% sure, there were some almost gold rams in the tank too.. picture does not show it well but it's face is really yellow/orange.. I'll get some better pics later.

No wonder, I knew there was a shift in the currents of time when i felt that snowflake in hell. The guy actually looks cool! I've not been a fan of those either but I can see how he can be awesome!

No wonder, I knew there was a shift in the currents of time when i felt that snowflake in hell. The guy actually looks cool! I've not been a fan of those either but I can see how he can be awesome!

I've always liked them, they just seem to die way way fast.. 6 month challenge here we go:)

Well I certainly hope he makes it!

I've always liked them, they just seem to die way way fast.. 6 month challenge here we go:)

Have you made your move to a new place yet? If not, do you think it might create added stress on him/her?

Have you made your move to a new place yet? If not, do you think it might create added stress on him/her?

Not yet, won't be for a couple months at the earliest so I think it should be ok.

Not yet, won't be for a couple months at the earliest so I think it should be ok.

Yeah, it wont be multiple abrupt moves so close. Awesome congrats, show some more pic's when you get some time!

Yeah, it wont be multiple abrupt moves so close. Awesome congrats, show some more pic's when you get some time!

Yah, not trying to torture anything in the process but i have a tough time not buying cool fish sometimes. The guy at my lfs knows I'm moving (asked him to help bag em the day of the move). Can't understand why I'm getting more feesh haha..

Yah, not trying to torture anything in the process but i have a tough time not buying cool fish sometimes. The guy at my lfs knows I'm moving (asked him to help bag em the day of the move). Can't understand why I'm getting more feesh haha..

Haha! I have the same problem, I just chalk it up to addiction.

This is where we part ways my friend......hahahaha. he looks great!

Sent from my SM-G386T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

This is where we part ways my friend......hahahaha. he looks great!

Sent from my SM-G386T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Not like it's a long fin Ballon ram!

Yah, 99.999% sure, there were some almost gold rams in the tank too.. picture does not show it well but it's face is really yellow/orange.. I'll get some better pics later.

It's just a gene, like the one that makes golds and there are golds with the EB gene going around as German pearl golds.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

It's just a gene, like the one that makes golds and there are golds with the EB gene going around as German pearl golds.

While I have your attention mr. Gillie... should I paint it's room pink or blue?? Probably need a much better pic though.

While I have your attention mr. Gillie... should I paint it's room pink or blue?? Probably need a much better pic though.

Definitely a better pic and approximate size.

Back
Top Bottom