Panda Cory Fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yey, I love panda corys,
Infact I love all corys they're sooooooooo cute.

I hav some celestial pearls aswell although they were sold at my lfs as galaxy rasboras? Weird.

Yey, I love panda corys,
Infact I love all corys they're sooooooooo cute.

I hav some celestial pearls aswell although they were sold at my lfs as galaxy rasboras? Weird.
They used to be considered rasboras and are often still sold under that name. :)

Had a look at your Pandas, they do look happy and fun.
My Golden Ears still professionally hiding!

Had a look at your Pandas, they do look happy and fun.
My Golden Ears still professionally hiding!

Thanks! I've since added 2 more. They aren't all that active though and rarely at the same time. On a good night I'll get 3-4 being very active, the others tend to chill under plants. I came home tonight though and found one Cory dead. I'm so sad. :( And very puzzled.

I love corys, too. I have 3 jullii. They are endlessly busy and entertaining. I never tire of watching my corys. Your pandas are adorable!

P.S. I'm so sorry for your loss. I don't know how I missed that the first time I read this.

Sometimes no matter how nice we keep the water or how much we love them, a fish dies for no reason that we can discern. Sometimes even when we know there is a problem we are not able to save them.

Back
Top Bottom