Parameters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm guessing by paramaters you mean ammonia, etc? There are chemicals that can help control them or reduce toxicity but the less chemicals you put in the tank the better. So yes water changes are the best way unless your tap water has high concentrations of ammonia, nitrite or nitrate. Are you having a specific issue we can help with?

I don't have anything out of control right now, just did another test and my ammonia is at .25, nitrate between 20-40 (hard to tell) and ph between 8 and 8.2.

What are the nitrites? Is this tank cycled? Ammonia should be at 0 so a wc of 50 or so percent would be good, and the nitrates are a bit high as well

What are the nitrites? Is this tank cycled? Ammonia should be at 0 so a wc of 50 or so percent would be good, and the nitrates are a bit high as well

Nitrites are at 0, I don't think it's completely cycled. When I started this over a month ago I knew nothing about any if this.

Back
Top Bottom