perfect food for fry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nice and I think me and my lfs came to a conclusion that my troubles are do to a parasite that got in my main which is where I get my water for my fry pins. so Monday is going to be a clean out down to the gravel to get rid of the parasites.

Last edited:
Oh nooo, at least you know you have it now and can get rid of it.

Here is what I got my cory in currently

ForumRunner_20131005_201055.jpg

This is what I plan to put them in

ForumRunner_20131005_201029.jpg

yes they are and as soon as my dad gets home im going to clean out the main and get all the bottom sand and gravel out.

ok main is cleaned sorry haven't been on lately really busy with work. I got 10 zebra danios gold type and normal type to go with the mosquito fish yesterday. the new fry have started to grow instead of die due to the parasites. I have not seen any of the buggies at all yea. the 1 month and 2 weeks are growing nicely. and I got 2 white clouded tetras and another tiger barb to go in 40g. they are also doing well might have to put the tiger barb in the 10g with the neons if spot (which I now found out is not a girl but a boy tiger barb since he was doing the hierarchy and not mating dance with another barb and he has really red face) if he doesn't stop chasing the little one to much cause the new tiger barb is about the size of a neon but just a bit wider. he/she looks so small next to spot XD. so if I have to I will separate the new one till I get him/her to be big enough to chase back instead of trying to look tough (which is really cute XD) I will. pics to come when I get a day off.

Last edited:
I was gutted yesterday , found cory number 2 had been sucked into the top of the filter and squished out of the spray bar :( poor little mite... I was gutted :( so I've removed the spray bar so if they are sucked in at least the will just get blown back out now :(

Corey number 1 is doing great

image-402670552.jpg

It is a sponge filter, but where there is a small hole on the top which I presume he got sucked into and pushed out through the spray bar, poor mite so I have now removed the spray bar so of anyone else accidentally gets sucked in the will just get squirted back out .... Hopefully in one piece

oh ok good idea and mine will be 2 months in 1 more week and I got more eggs not by purpose either. don't mind the cloudiness in pics they are that way cause of lighting.

danios

new tetras and tiger barb

new eggs

Last edited:
well I got 2 pandas and 2 Corydoras Arcuatus Cory Catfish the ones with the strip on both sides that star from the eyes to the base of the tail I will show pics later. just figure since I got them for 7.99 and tax( even though my lfs allowed me to get the arcuatus for 2.99 and tax) that maybe in a year I could get them to breed if I have a male and female and sell the babies. besides I needed something to clean the 10g till the new shrimp come in XD. they are also really cute which is the main reason I got them XD

My lfs has only just got panda corys in ! And to be honest at 10 euros they didn't look the best either, If i had the cash I would of bought all 4 of them , just to give them a lovely home , :)

Back
Top Bottom