pic of my angelfish with eggs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brutus

Aquarium Advice Freak
my koi and marble angelfish
img_919622_0_150a1319da0fd47b600c3a4e9b7f09e5.jpg
img_919622_1_7701a1cedd09e95d49f81d323fbef7cc.jpg

Last edited:
looks more like a gold marble to me. Those should be some pretty looking babies, I hope your spawn does better than the one I just had. hah

yeah i get wigglers lots of times but with no room to raise the fry i just watch the tank turn into a feeding frenzy.

yeah, I really like raising angelfish. I raised 25 of them in a 15gal tank to quarter size. Then I traded them in at the store for $96 store credit. Not too shabby

yeah, I really like raising angelfish. I raised 25 of them in a 15gal tank to quarter size. Then I traded them in at the store for $96 store credit. Not too shabby

25 fish for nearly 100 dollars of store credit, that's a pretty good deal! Granted they probably turned em over for twice that price.

Yeah chain stores like Petsmart and Petco are not allow to buy fish and such off people because their business buys fish from certain producers and once they start asking less and less from there producer then they just go to somone else then they lose money over all and get bought out by a bigger company. :D lol

Back
Top Bottom