planting s. repens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I did that for both my tanks and nothing died but the ich. Just not too much salt tho

Well technically you don't need salt, just raise the temp.

Just look it up and you'll find your answer. It'll save you money and from having to dump chemicals in your tank. Try 82°F

Yeah, I got rid of ich in my 36g by raising the temp to 82° and it never came back, didn't even add salt.

Maybe a week but you'll see improvement in two or three days.

No prob. And I think you'll need to run an air stone, something about oxygen when the heat gets turned up.

Oh wait, you have a powerhead. Don't those oxygenate the water? If so, you'll be fine:)

I have one for my ten gallon and have an extra one here, my filters provide plenty of oxygen.

I don't even run one at night like I'm suppose to cause of co2 and my fish end up being fine and the dropper checker is always yellow in the morning. Ha maybe I'm lucky

I don't even run one at night like I'm suppose to cause of co2 and my fish end up being fine and the dropper checker is always yellow in the morning. Ha maybe I'm lucky

Never bothered when I ran my PB set up. Now I have a solenoid and life's good man.

Back
Top Bottom