Pleco help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From what I read I see that it gets into the negatives, if you want to keep that pond at a high temp with a climate like that, I can tell you that your cost to warm the water is going to be high. +1 on the 120-150 gallon, it would be a lot cheaper.

So should I just check craigslist? And then that gives me an excuse to put more fish with her haha

Go for it! Just don't get anything over priced. Some people are crazy!

Well it depends what it comes with. Just the tank or with accessories. Most tanks come with "everything you need". Look up some tanks and post the thread here so we can tell you if it's a good buy or not.

K might be a while take some time to find a new one hopefully I find one and get to keep my beautiful Pleco :)

I love commons I would show you mine but they hide a lot and I had to quarantine them, they got ICH from my mollies /:

Koikeeper99 said:
No yours haha

Totally thought you were someone else lol
The smaller one is about 1.5-2" and the other is 4" I think

Aquavic said:
Totally thought you were someone else lol
The smaller one is about 1.5-2" and the other is 4" I think

Haha it's good and there still small wich is good

They look so sad though! ): they're hiding more than usual

Aquavic said:
They look so sad though! ): they're hiding more than usual

Well mines to large to hide haha try luring them out with food or something?
I don't know of you could remove the hiding places may stress them out or so I heard?

Koikeeper99 said:
Btw could I see your tank? If you'd like to share it?

Yeah, I'll definitely download some pictures when I can. Would you like the main tank or the quarantine where the plecos are?

Sure, its a little plain. I'm still deciding what I want to put in it. I've been doing research on reef aquariums so I haven't been paying much attention to what I want lol. Besides its still in the cycling process -_- (long story)

Back
Top Bottom