pond stocking ideas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CICHLID_LOVER

Aquarium Advice Regular
I made a 60 gallon pond. It has no filtration or lights. I would like a fish with not too plain colors. I would also like one that is not aggressive. It would also be easy to breed. I would like 3 different types of fish that meet these requirements. Thank You so much!

I have multiple pools and vats outdoors for the summer. I raise 3 types of Endlers and they are very prolific and colorful. I also raise swords and platys. If you have plants or other structure they won't eat all the fry or at least mine dont. Depending on the demesions of the pond sailfin mollys might work as well. I also reaise Least Killies and corys in my set ups.

I have multiple pools and vats outdoors for the summer. I raise 3 types of Endlers and they are very prolific and colorful. I also raise swords and platys. If you have plants or other structure they won't eat all the fry or at least mine dont. Depending on the demesions of the pond sailfin mollys might work as well. I also reaise Least Killies and corys in my set ups.

do swords and platys need filtration?

Back
Top Bottom