Porc Chop's Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Kio. I am still thinking about getting some clowns for the tank . Either them or a flame hawk but I haven't decided yet .

Thanks guys . I was so shocked when I saw the elibi out getting some clam with the rest of the crew. He usually gets grunted at and chased away by the emperor . He is so tiny compared to the other fish I actually forget he is in there at times lol .

Thanks guys . I was so shocked when I saw the elibi out getting some clam with the rest of the crew. He usually gets grunted at and chased away by the emperor . He is so tiny compared to the other fish I actually forget he is in there at times lol .

LOL. That can sometimes be fun when a fish isn't always out. It makes it kind of a treat to see when it comes out, :lol:.

I absolutely loved the video and fishes! They looked great and healthy to me! (y)

I saw your video... It was great!! Beautiful fish! I have a porcupine puffer too...They are adorable... In that video , what are you feeding them? They seem to love it...

Thanks for the information... They look like they really enjoyed it.., ill have to try it out

Man...I can't wAit to get my 240g going. This inspires me, as I plan to get a Porc for the kids, probably a Majestic or Scribbled Angel, an Eibli, some Tangs and a Tusk.

Back
Top Bottom