Preparing for the storm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jessiicaxrosex3

Aquarium Advice Freak
11l23uo.jpg
nothing like a tiny wc incase i lose power over the next few days! Expecting 24-36 inches as of right now

Good luck ! I heard on the radio that NY was told to expect a storm like they have never seen before. Hope all goes well for you.

I'm going to gas my generator up and carry it up the 3 flights of stairs haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm going to gas my generator up and carry it up the 3 flights of stairs haha

Hope your running that thing on a balcony dude. But I'm sure you know that already.

Hope your running that thing on a balcony dude. But I'm sure you know that already.

was just gonna say the same thing lol.. I just went to get gas for my generator and the **** thing won't start. I'm draining all the old gas and cleaning the carb as we speak.

we are expecting 24-36 inches of snow here..yikes!! best of lucks guys.

of course I'm not, I'm going to put it in the kitchen why??
Dude.. my livelihood revolves around power tools and such;) balcony it is.. wish I could chain it in the garage and run a 100ft. Cord.

I love how all yall up there are bracing for this thing and I'm down here in Texas and it's supposed to be in the high seventies this week. It's supposed to get close to 80° Wednesday :D

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I love how all yall up there are bracing for this thing and I'm down here in Texas and it's supposed to be in the high seventies this week. It's supposed to get close to 80° Wednesday :D

Hey don't be getting all stuffy up in here........LOL

Shut it broooo:p

I'd rather get a foot a snow a day than live in Texas! You couldn't pay me to stay there...

Lol true that Hukit!
Unseasonably mild in the NW. That **** El Niño(Farley).
Good luck out east!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

And my wife wants to move to New Hampshire. Silly girl...

Stay safe, folks.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

ok generator gas drained, carb cleaned. new fuel line installed. fresh gas...about to fire this pig up..wish me luck

I would take snowed in over Oklahoma tornados and earthquakes any day. Someday I will get my mountains....

ok generator gas drained, carb cleaned. new fuel line installed. fresh gas...about to fire this pig up..wish me luck

That's why I run it a few times a year with high test and stabil;)

Yeah... Not looking forward to it. Yay NY!!! :/

Bichir- I am jealous now but totally not jealous during the wicked heat waves and the tornado warnings. I visited a friend in Houston in November a few years ago and it was miserable hot for me. Not to mention the rain that made everything flood. Hah fun times

That's why I run it a few times a year with high test and stabil;)

yea it had stabil in it, still wouldn't start. I got lazy and haven't run it in about a year lol.

update..fired right up and runs like a champ I'm good to go now
now time for a beer and to relax:dance: (y)

Back
Top Bottom