Pressurized C02 Help Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is the 405 quiet? never had a canister before. Yea im looking around for one.

Those are out of stock currently. I looked there first lol

Oh, just saw that... their homepage said they're getting more in today... they may update their website in the next day or two (or you could always call?). the 405 is extremely quiet. With the door shut under my tanks, I can't hear any of them. I'm running an xp3 and 405 on my 150, can't hear either.

Nice I will have to order soon then. Gotta wait for all the paychecks to come in first lol. Trying to plan all this out so itll go smoothly.

Thanks for all your help and that thread of yours! I hope mine turns out as well as yours did before you tore it down!

Well thanks :) I put it back up (it's in my 'fish cave' thread now), but my angels have pretty much destroyed my blyxa. I learned a lot about planted tanks in the few months that thread was going, glad it helped you out as well. I owe a lot to fort, crepe, and several others who were right there offering advice when I was in your shoes :)

It is very useful for someone getting started! They did answer a lot and it did work well.

Ill have to look for it, thanks! Probably some more good reading on it!

Back
Top Bottom