Problem With Anemone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid smiley face, that was supposed to be pH 8.2.
Does anyone else have any suggestions?

I could see if petco has any my last resort is tap water and conditioner. And I have an extra heater and an air stone for the bucket. This won't happen until tomarrow or saterday

Good luck! I hope everything turns out fine! I really hoped someone would come and maybe suggest a few more things (I'm pretty new to saltwater and do many things unconventionally in my tank)
But yea I hope everything turns out alive and healthy, try to do it asap, no one likes living in a bucket. And if there is no RO water, you have to use tap with tap water conditioner, not the end of the world either. Fill up your buckets, mix, treat, pour, repeat!

Ok thank you for the help I'll keep the thread updated with pics and how the setup is going.

There are a lot of micro bubbles coming from my skimmer will that stop as it breaks in or will it be ok

Attachments

• image-2904971404.jpg
    image-2904971404.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 55
  • image-1262507328.jpg
    image-1262507328.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 50
As the skimmer breaks in it should become less of an issue. It won't hurt anything in the mean time.

It will probably take a couple of weeks at least to break in before you will really be able to dial it in.

It looks good so far just got the fish corals and nem in nem looks really healthy

Attachments

• image-1960656917.jpg
    image-1960656917.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 45
  • image-2775561283.jpg
    image-2775561283.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 52
This is how its running after about 8 hours

Attachments

• image-2599223393.jpg
    image-2599223393.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 64
Totally up to you. Staggering the photoperiod is not a prerequisite to success.

You don't want to leave them both on all the time. You need to establish a photoperiod.

No. You don't want a significant photoperiod longer than 12 hours or so. If you want to provide some minor light at night, you would want a moonlight setup or dimmable LEDs. A proper photoperiod is important for the health of your tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom