Problem With Anemone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So keep the actinics on in the morning and then both during the day you tell me I have no idea bc the 10000 k looks ugly by itself I don't want to keep just that on.

Run the actinics and 10000k simultaneously for 8 hours a day. Run the actinics for 2 hours before and 2 hours after If you wish.

Ok that will work what if I forget to switch it or somthing in the morning or at night

In my skimmer I just noticed the water was a little greenish that's good but the cup fills really fast what should I adjust air or water

This light doesn't work with timers like that I have to manually change it.

What? What kind of light is it? How would it not work on a timer? If it isn't on a timer you are going to have a hard time successfully keeping a reef.

It will turn on and off with a timer but you have to turn the 10000 k off manually there are 2 switches. It's the zoomed t5 high output lights

Attachments

• image-3854320745.jpg
    image-3854320745.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 38
So yea my clownfish is acting wierd he will swim to the top then drop to the bottom I put food in my other fish ate he didnt and he has 2 white things sticking our of his head!!!

Please post new threads on new topics. I am closing this thread as it has been answered, and moved on from the initial topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom