rare fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

13UZZ1NG

Aquarium Advice Regular
Does anyone know of any rare fish I can have in my 6' aquarium that get to a nice size thanks

Plecos are cool fish and do get to a nice size, but not livley enough for me has anyone heard of siamese tiger fish I here they are quite hard to get hold of in England ive never seen one in a fish shop before

Diccus do come in some nice colours do u know how big they get

Ive got a few fish shops I go to and they all tell me they need soft water sort of put me off them:(

Na got 2 of them got 6' tank ready to go just wanted something on its own was thinking if getting an oscar bak but wanted something bit more rarer

Never seen one of them before, think I might get one with a super red oscar:) do u know anymore fish ;)

I would do a predator tank, I had one in a 125 gallon with African butterfly fish, freshwater lion fish, and various other fish, best tank I have ever had

Freshwater lion fish, does it look like the saltwater lion fish

Just Google freshwater lionfish looks like a spikey pleco, in the pictures it looked like it walks on its front fins:)

Similar, kind of, very cool looking though! Lots of personality, like a dog in a tank :D
img_2652889_0_9b81fd826932dea9adda07b5aa16a6e8.jpg

What size do they get,I only own bristle nose plecos beacuse thet dont get massive like the rest of them,

Back
Top Bottom