rare fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It says 10 inches max, I think mine was about 10.5 awesome fish, agressive though, need live foods as they are predators

Just googled baracuda, the red tail baracuda is a cool looking fish it said they get to about 10" max, but didn't really want something with teeth :)

I recently posted a full thread on oddball fish. Have a look at that. It's got a great list and pictures for each :) let me know if you see anything you like maybe a black ghost knife fish?

What about some large african ciclids like venistus and frontosa.

Came up with a few more ideas. How about elephant nose, fire or tire track eel. Maybe a red devil if you just want a single fish.

Plecos are cool fish and do get to a nice size, but not livley enough for me has anyone heard of siamese tiger fish I here they are quite hard to get hold of in England ive never seen one in a fish shop before

Siamese tiger fish are not hard to get in the UK easy are easy

prices range from £17-£1500 depending on size and type

No matter what part of the UK you live in I could name a shop that will have them

They are very slow growing
They grow fast from 2 to 7" we'll fastish about 1 year
Then after 7" they grow about 2" per year

This is my super rare type of tiger dat pulcher they are now extinct in the wild

image-918774469.jpg

image-1377769073.jpg

staticmap

You can get types that look the exact same and you can get them all over the place in the UK

Ive spoke to a couple of fish shops about rare fish, and they said siamesse tiger fish I go to a least 5 different fish shops regular sometimes just to see wot they got in stock and never come across tiger fish, anyway do u think siamesse tiger fish would live with an oscar

Ive spoke to a couple of fish shops about rare fish, and they said siamesse tiger fish I go to a least 5 different fish shops regular sometimes just to see wot they got in stock and never come across tiger fish, anyway do u think siamesse tiger fish would live with an oscar

The name of Siamese tiger fish is datnoid

They are very easy to find trust me

Shops like wharf aquatics pier aquatics wholesale Tropicals and loads of the maidenhead aquatics have them just call around

Wild woods even have a online store to order from

What about a fresh water stingray. I know nothing about them but u definitely won't see those everyday!

A 6x2 is a large tank but way to small for stingrays you need a 7x3 min for stingrays they get massive

This is one of my female rays which is considered a small ray

image-3475371298.jpg

Man u have got some big fish:) is that a siameese tiger fish above the sting ray

A 6x2 is a large tank but way to small for stingrays you need a 7x3 min for stingrays they get massive

This is one of my female rays which is considered a small ray

Yes 9 years old that is the extinct kind datnoides pulcher

Everyone says your tank won't be big enough which it won't be long term but we all buy and sell fish all the time

You would be ok with a datnoides microlephs for abut 3 years

What will happen after 3 years tiger fush will eat oscar if other way around

What will happen after 3 years tiger fush will eat oscar if other way around

After 3 years it may look to big for the tank

There is a big demand for large tiger fish if you buy a small one for £20 after 3 years it will be worth £150

A Oscar will grow to double the size of a tiger in 1-2 years its the Oscar you will need to worry about eating the tiger

If you buy a small Oscar for £15 when it gets big you will be lucky to give it away as everyone wants to buy them small

Due to tigers slow growth rate people want them big

Back
Top Bottom