Saved goldfish :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good morning!! Sorry guys. Left you hanging Scouse. lol
Haven't checked yet but last night all was going well. His tail looks no different at all. He's still active and happy as normal. :)

Mumma.of.two said:
Good morning!! Sorry guys. Left you hanging Scouse. lol
Haven't checked yet but last night all was going well. His tail looks no different at all. He's still active and happy as normal. :)

I needed my daily fix lol :p

Good that he's still active!

Mumma.of.two said:
Lol! Now what? Was thinking after Monday I'll just move him back to his tank and monitor him while we think of ideas.

Be easier if your customs wasn't so tight, (but that isn't a bad thing for safety lol)

Guess I can spend some spare time buried in google for you 2moro :)

Ok before I go searching what exactly has been used for the treatment?

i.e Aquarium salt, meds etc

That way I can whittle away the useless millions of links in google lol

You guys are awesome!!
I started with some salt and the antibiotics. I forgot to add salt after about day 3-4 (oops!) and haven't added it since. Two (?) days ago I started dosing Myaxin after every large water change so twice a day. On Monday will be 10 days since he started eating the medicated food.

Ok great!

And I would suggest re adding the salt, from what I've read it has no effect on meds but it helps goldies a fair bit :)

To the google-mobile!

Ok so not as cool as the batmobile but still lol.

How much salt did you add? Most Aq salt package insert list the wrong dose for goldies (too little), and so it is not effective.

I am going to suggest that you start a new thread summarizing what is currently happening (ie the current symptoms, etc.), and what had been done to date. This thread is getting too long (and a bit too chit-chatty) to easily find the pieces of info needed to give good advice. This often brings in some new people & their viewpoints as well.

<And you can post a link at the end of this one to direct people to the shinny new thread.>

Back
Top Bottom