shark egg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hear 180g is the minimum requirement so you should be fine, every shark thread is a flame fest for some :p GL can we get pics of the shark when it hatches?

Thanks, for the info. That is in line with what I have been told. Wish I would have known about the flamings before I posted

From what I've read, the yolk sac will disappear, and the shark will get a bit cramped and not move around so much, then one day he just pops out. As long as the egg has water flow for breathing you should leave it alone.

It's been a long journey to this point, and I'm excited just reading your story.
Thanks, this is the info I was looking for. This helps me know what Im looking at and what to expect from someone who has seen it and knows what I need to expect and isn't a book. thanks.

Thanks, for the info. That is in line with what I have been told. Wish I would have known about the flamings before I posted

OK here is where we stand at folks. As I posted earlier everyone has the ability to post their opinion or advice. As long as their is no name calling or berating someone they are allowed to give their opinion. If someone says the tank is too small they are allowed to say that and that is not flaming. Flaming is being abusive to another poster. I have not seen any of that in this thread. Just some opinions that did not set well with others. If I continue to see problems in this thread it will be locked. My advice is take all the advice, process it and take what you deem is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom