should I freak now or later

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey everyone. Been a few weeks. My wife is 13 weeks and a few days now

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131012_163043.jpg
    ForumRunner_20131012_163043.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 32
hope its all going well i found out my mrs is having a girl :)

Aww, congrats! Heh, one of my coworkers got the news that she is going to be a first time grandmother today. She was flipping out when she got that call.

Here is the last sono we got yesterday
That's the left side of his face. He was sucking his thumb
ForumRunner_20140214_130541.jpg

No need to freak out. The only time you should freak out is when you find out that there's an extra one in there. When my wife called me to let me know they'd found another one, I freaked. Now washing 18 bottles every night before bed, tripping over the two swings downstairs, the mile high pile of pink sleepers and onsies (two of each), two car seats, double stroller, etc etc is just the 'norm'.

AWWW :) any names yet?
Yes his name is gonna be Derrick Wayne H.
No need to freak out. The only time you should freak out is when you find out that there's an extra one in there. When my wife called me to let me know they'd found another one, I freaked. Now washing 18 bottles every night before bed, tripping over the two swings downstairs, the mile high pile of pink sleepers and onsies (two of each), two car seats, double stroller, etc etc is just the 'norm'.
Oh no I couldn't take hearing that. Then I really would freak out, wow 2 that's wow I don't think there is 2 in there

Back
Top Bottom