should I freak now or later

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry yall! This note 3 is amazing for pictures

Sent from my SM-N900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

All the babies are so cute! It must be baby season because I know 4 babies who have been born in the last 2 months! And my brother is 4mos!

J do you live with just your misses or do you have others there as well we got an 4 others in our house and it's so hard with noise

She sleeps alright but my girlfriends little brothers always run in and out of the house slamming doors and stuff it really tests your patience sometimes haha

She sleeps alright but my girlfriends little brothers always run in and out of the house slamming doors and stuff it really tests your patience sometimes haha

It does! My wife's sister is 12 and lives next door and she always comes over and is way too loud with the door and talking and everything else

This is another one of those sleepless nights everyone always talks about. 3am and I'm still awake

This is another one of those sleepless nights everyone always talks about. 3am and I'm still awake

And when you sleep, you will dream about sleeping.
When our second one came along it got crazy with a 3 year old, a newborn, both of us working full time and I had decided to go back to school.
Believe me, it gets better.

It's gonna be hard when I get back to work next week I normally can't sleep so I'm up till 12-1am then sleep till 5 with our girl here might be a bit less

Dude that's awesome!! she is beautiful! Derrick is great! Besides not wanting to sleep until 3 am and waking up every hour! We're getting the hang of it! Me I'm still searching for a job. They seem very hard to come by now. After i get a job, I'm starting my training for MMA!

Hope you find a job soon man out girl has been sleeping very well lately that's crazy doing mma I want to do it but iv broken my hand and it never healed properly after 3 surgerys :/

Hope you find a job soon man out girl has been sleeping very well lately that's crazy doing mma I want to do it but iv broken my hand and it never healed properly after 3 surgerys :/

I have 2 interview on Monday and Wednesday so hopefully I get one! MMA is my dream man! After I catch up on these bills, I'll start the training! I've been working on losing some weight right now and building some more muscle and eating healthier!

Back
Top Bottom