Should i...??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not having algae issues, and I do have food for otos.. I don't want otos to take care about algae.. I just want them because I want to have a variety of different kind of fish... I definitely wouldn't buy snails since I have assassins... I don't really need any of these to take care of the algae... Just want them to keep them and watch them and feed then as normal fish... And to have different kinds of fish..

Yep I tend to stay away from danios now. Blood fin tetras are now now my favorite. And Otos are not that hard to keep if you have a mature tank

I'm not having algae issues, and I do have food for otos.. I don't want otos to take care about algae.. I just want them because I want to have a variety of different kind of fish... I definitely wouldn't buy snails since I have assassins... I don't really need any of these to take care of the algae... Just want them to keep them and watch them and feed then as normal fish... And to have different kinds of fish..

If you are set on them then, like I said, buy double as the mortality rate is pretty horrid on those little buggers. I couldn't get mine to adjust to algae wafers or things like that so I had to culture algae on stones and add them to the tank.

Back
Top Bottom