Sk3lly's Tank Progression

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
New plants arrived today. Got them floating in their pots around the tank. I thought they would sink but clearly not. Nevermind.

Far too tired from a day out at london zoo.

Impressed with their amazonian biotopes in the aquarium, all with live plants.

Also loved seeing all the reef setups. Very pretty fish on show

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

You take any photos while there?

I was gutted as i didnt. We went around the aquariums first. Then i started taking photos when i went around the rest of the zoo. Then i wanted to go back to the aquarium at the end for photos but it was closed. Typical!!

Did get a few pics though of other fish tanks around...

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1404508868.816070.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1404508895.986004.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1404508940.780212.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1404508975.714889.jpg

They were tanks that were not in the main aquarium. Some of the tanks in there were stunning. Heavily laden with algae though. They need advice lol

I was gutted as i didnt. We went around the aquariums first. Then i started taking photos when i went around the rest of the zoo. Then i wanted to go back to the aquarium at the end for photos but it was closed. Typical!!

Did get a few pics though of other fish tanks around...
What were you thinking man!!!

I wasnt!!!! Lol

I can't really preach though. I recently went to Dublin Zoo and I'm sure their aquarium area is not anywhere near the size of London Zoo's. It's right at the end of the tour and just as I was about to enter the building, the battery ran out on my Digital Camera!!. The camera on my mobile is terrible. I was gutted as it was the main reason I went. The tanks, I was quite surprised, were stunning.....

All planted :) be a while before they look half decent i'd guess

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1404557682.345565.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1404557705.630155.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1404557730.137521.jpg

Plants look good... but man oh man, that LED looks cool! Sorry it's hard to keep track, but is that at full intensity?

Plants look good... but man oh man, that LED looks cool! Sorry it's hard to keep track, but is that at full intensity?

The led is very cool but still behind on the features your exotic has. Yep 100%. Until i struggle with algae then i'll carry on using it on max

So did the firmware update resolve the problems with the controller? Won't that give your fixture the extra features? :)

So did the firmware update resolve the problems with the controller? Won't that give your fixture the extra features? :)

Well it read error at the end of the update process but when i hooked the unit up today the unit seemed normal again. I think i will re program it tomorrow and see if it will hold my program

Glitch in the matrix huh? Ill.be giving you a run for the money when my lights get here monday;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Glitch in the matrix huh? Ill.be giving you a run for the money when my lights get here monday;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Think it was linked to stored memory within the unit. Too technical for me lol!!

Your tanks already look great so with new lights they really will take off.

My girlfriend is getting into the fish more and more. She likes feeding them now. She also insisted she removed the latest GBR eggs laid yesterday to put in the breeding tank. She liked being attacked by the pair

Back
Top Bottom