So guys...and gals (of course!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Homedog98 said:
Mine are CO2 and calculating light equations... Is it possible to be math dyslexic? Cause I may need to get that checked out... Lol.

I hate math...Bleh

Joyler said:
Sometimes it's better to splurge on the more important items...to me lighting is one of the more important things...but I totally get where you're comin from :)

imm splurgeiin on the light fiixture 60-65 bucks n it was suggested buy a sw vet i think idream suggested it so thats going to be my most expensive item except mabye corals and trace elements

Tell me about it. I'm still 70 stupid dollars down from being able to buy the BARE minimum for my 29 gallon build... Which is just tank, filter, heater, and gravel! I'm nowhere close to being able to buy deco, driftwood, or fish! Come on rain... Don't fail me now!!!

Homedog98 said:
Tell me about it. I'm still 70 stupid dollars down from being able to buy the BARE minimum for my 29 gallon build... Which is just tank, filter, heater, and gravel! I'm nowhere close to being able to buy deco, driftwood, or fish! Come on rain... Don't fail me now!!!

lmao buy it in pieces that's what im doin it motivates me to get the next piece so i can see it done if i saved the money all at once to buy it iid end up spendiin it else where

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
amen it rained yesterday only water not cash lol

You better accept my friend request! Lol...don't make me bully you :)

I'm buying in sections. Bare minimum to get me cycled, decor, fish. The last two are gonna wind up kind of mashed together right now.

Homedog98 said:
I'm buying in sections. Bare minimum to get me cycled, decor, fish. The last two are gonna wind up kind of mashed together right now.

ah not bad crap... i forgot to factor in a heater for my nano...well there goes another 30bucks...this poor tank wont be up till june at this rate unless i get that 100 bucks for easter then i get to buy th fixture Yay lol

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
lol i cant get those on the app next time im on a cpu i will :p

Ya...well see! That goes for you too Scott! You said something to me...that means we are friends lol!

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
ah not bad crap... i forgot to factor in a heater for my nano...well there goes another 30bucks...this poor tank wont be up till june at this rate unless i get that 100 bucks for easter then i get to buy th fixture Yay lol

Thanks! It's still gonna be a month or two before I'm even aloud to get this sucker. (mom said we have to get moved first)

Back
Top Bottom