So guys...and gals (of course!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Homedog98 said:
Thanks! It's still gonna be a month or two before I'm even aloud to get this sucker. (mom said we have to get moved first)

that sucks once i get the darn fixture itl be smooth sailin for there because the rest is about 30 bucks or less except the salt wich is 45 for a buccket that treats 160gallons

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
that sucks once i get the darn fixture itl be smooth sailin for there because the rest is about 30 bucks or less except the salt wich is 45 for a buccket that treats 160gallons

Ya, kind of... But at least it'll give me a chance to save up a bit more... So I might ACTUALLY be able to get a piece of driftwood sometime in the next year. Sounds like you've got a bit more of a head start! Congrats! (then there's bettababe... She's done with her build... So jealous!)

This conversation is going too fast for me to go and watch tv, eat and come back a couple hours later... I have no idea what people are talking about now :(

GoldfishNewbie said:
This conversation is going too fast for me to go and watch tv, eat and come back a couple hours later... I have no idea what people are talking about now :(

We are talking about what it would be like if it rained money, and what we are doing with our tanks right now.

Bettababe1011 said:
I'm the one who sells organic eggs!

I know, and that's how you have money to build your tank! I promise I'm not a total half wit!

Joyler said:
Bettababe sells organic eggs

Oh ya! I forgot about that. Maybe I can train my dog to lay an egg lol, she did a pretty good job at killing my g-pas neighbors, chicken today... And you are what you eat!

aww :( my moms cat brings home dead mice or rabbits or birds all the time,and she separates the body parts into groups, like a pile of 4 feet, a heart, a head...
it's disgusting... and she thinks she's making us proud somehow

I had a dumb cat...she brought home rocks and pine cones! It was so cute!! She was so proud of herself! :)

Aww haha... I wish my cat would do that. actually my kitten whose 3 months is really intrigued by flies, and the first time she saw one she trapped it, and bit it... Then kept staring at it so the fly would keep playing, I don't think she knew she killed it. Still does that and its been like 2 weeks of constant fly playing...

Back
Top Bottom