Something seriously wrong!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GorJess

Aquarium Advice Regular
Ok so I have had fish for like 2 weeks... And I cant stop looking at them and talking about them. There is seriously something wrong with me. It's a Saturday night I'm childless no work Tomoro and I have spent the last two hours looking at my fish , watching them fight or play i have no idea, googling stuff about them , setting up a new tank because I need to get some more!!
Like seriously I'm obsessed!!! Who knew it would be so interesting and obsessive?? Or am I the only one??
I've joined a fish forum!!! Is this normal??? Xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so I have had fish for like 2 weeks... And I cant stop looking at them and talking about them. There is seriously something wrong with me. It's a Saturday night I'm childless no work Tomoro and I have spent the last two hours looking at my fish , watching them fight or play i have no idea, googling stuff about them , setting up a new tank because I need to get some more!!
Like seriously I'm obsessed!!! Who knew it would be so interesting and obsessive?? Or am I the only one??
I've joined a fish forum!!! Is this normal??? Xx

Those are he beginning symptoms of multiple tank syndrome lol. Don't worry, you're completely normal! It's addicting, isn't it?

It is completely addicting for me although I only have my 55 gallon. May I suggest plants if you can't get more fish but want another challenge? Plants ar like a hobby inside a hobby!:)

Meh, plants don't seem very exciting. I am still to see any fry... I have 6 pregnant girls and haven't seen any fry yet!!! If I send a photo can u tell me if this fish is a guppy or platy?

Can u tell me if I post a pic if my fish is a guppy or a platy??? My male guppys are fighting... I think.. They keep chasing each other and going round in circles I took a video but don't know if I can post a video on here??

Here is my fishy... I was pretty sure she was a guppy!! But now that I look at the platys I'm just not quite sure...
Can u guys also give me some ideas on making my own divider... I went to the hardware store today to look for plastic mesh but they didn't have any...
They have fly screen made from fibreglass can I use that?? I need something!!! And quick!
Also please let me know how long roughly she has to go. She stopped eating a few days ago, I put her in her breeding box thingy and nothing..... So I let her out after two days and she ate.. Now I don't know what's going on with her

Attachments

• image-1271589938.jpg
    image-1271589938.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 60
  • image-2805281761.jpg
    image-2805281761.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 57
Also is this a good set up???

I've tested ph levels Nd they are perfect :)

Attachments

• image-1074508555.jpg
    image-1074508555.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 58
You can go to lowes and get some acrylic and drill some holes. That looks to me like a platypus.

Lol you aren't the only one I just got my fourth tank yesterday lol...and for live plants you would surprised at how fun they are I love live plants they are just so amazing....and about your fish I can't help you there I have never really been a fan of guppys, platys or mollies lol so yeah sorry

I know what you are going through. I love my fish and I keep trying to talk myself into setting up more tanks! The real problem is finding room and money to do so. ;D

Back
Top Bottom