Star fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
carey said:
LOL. ;-)

I just picked up a copperband butterfly on friday against everyones advice, to try to get the aipatsia out of my reef tank. I would strongly recommend NOT getting anything like that to eat them. I am really re-thinking the fish but now I'm kinda stuck.

Darn Carey. Well im in a pickle too. Im wondering if i should slowly stet to increase the salinity in the qt tank and get these guys back in the dt. Theyve been in hypo for almost 3 weeks

Carey, do u inject the aptasia inside the aquarium? Will the kalkwasser stuff hurt my corals or spoil my water perams? Thank you do much.

Im currently battling aiptasia that came in on the rock holding my blue symphodium. Im using aiptasia x. I nuked 2 already and it seemed to do the job on atleast the one. On my way out the door for work i think i saw another one starting out. If it was on any other rock id burn them off, but i cant hurt my symphodium.

I have a total field of them on my blue clove poylps, I mean like 12 to 20 easy on a 4 inch rock and coral. I have tried nuking them one by one but 2 more just spring right up. The aiptasia X CAN hurt a coral if it's injected on it so just be careful with it. :)

Sniperhank said:
I am being very careful. Thankfully they are mostly in spots where there isn't any of the polyps.

I got 7 peppermint shrimp! They ate it Carey! Im so happy

That's great so you needed 7 to take care of them alright mayb when I go back to work ill buy some if I still need it.

EriksFish315 said:
That's great so you needed 7 to take care of them alright mayb when I go back to work ill buy some if I still need it.

Well the hubby came home with Seen. The store owner is a marine biologist and knows a great deal about disease and tank problems.

Im not as experience with chemicals as Carey but one day i will try it.

Back
Top Bottom