Stick fertilizers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lady_Alia

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Has anyone ever used the Jobes house plant stick fertilizer for their aquariums who have rams?

A friend of mine told me to get Jobes stick fert from Walmart. But I worry about using them in a ram tank. Though I've seen them used in an angel tank.

I have not herd any chatter about this particular fert but that doesn't mean anything its just that it is not as advertised as other big name brands. Also if you are spelling it right then this particular fertilizer has not been mentioned on this forum yet.
hopefully someone else will chim n and answer your question with a "yes I have tried it"
you could also try google, yahoo, bing, etc.
good luck

yea but if it ever leaks into water column itll be problems. theres a how to make root tabs diy thread using clay thats much safer

They should be perfectly fine to use. Just be sure that they have a large amount of NPK as well as micros for plants or else I wouldn't bother with it.

Personally, I prefer to use time release fertilizers in gel capsules. It is easy to work with and easier to control how much you use. Look into Dynamite Flowers and Vegetables and stick it into size 00 gel capsules.

They should be perfectly fine to use. Just be sure that they have a large amount of NPK as well as micros for plants or else I wouldn't bother with it. Personally, I prefer to use time release fertilizers in gel capsules. It is easy to work with and easier to control how much you use. Look into Dynamite Flowers and Vegetables and stick it into size 00 gel capsules.

Agree 100%

Gel capsules are much easier to use.

Back
Top Bottom