Stock ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is pretty hard to sex keyholes as juveniles. I would just get two and not worry about it too much.

With the bolivians you want m<=f if possible. However, my experience with these fish when in a group is that they will establish a pecking order and do fine. You get into trouble when there is 3 or less fish, especially 2m/1f.

I would get more tetras if it was me. Bigger shoals are so much more fun to watch.

Ok cool I'll post pics once I get my Africans moved , gonna take water from the 50% change and media from current filter add it to 75 and check it .. Once everything is stable I'll swap , the 55 has been running for I believe 3 1/2 years now so should be fine

125gal Waiting for C/A cichlids , 55gal African Cichlids , 75gal "wet pet "oscar , 75 gal empty setting up for ????10gal & 56gal column cycled but no stock

How about aqua scape , I have sand substrate , rocks .. Can I do plants or will rams and keyhole eat them , going to do some more research on them when I get home ... I know my Africans , and oscar destroy them lol I have a fake one in my oscar tank so he can play with it ... Just drags it around lol

125gal Waiting for C/A cichlids , 55gal African Cichlids , 75gal "wet pet "oscar , 75 gal empty setting up for ????10gal & 56gal column cycled but no stock

Sand substrate is the way to go IMO, but it is not a requirement.

I am not sure about keyholes and plants. I would have to look that up but I am running out the door for a little while.

My keholes leave the plants alone. They are small yet about 2".

Sent from my EVO using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ok cool when I get off from work I'll do some reading see what's up , thanks for all your input

Back
Top Bottom