Teen aquarists

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you ship? I'd need them shipped. Zip is 99328. :)

Haha, it would be my first time. Ill look into it and let you know the next time my lfs has them in stock so I can grab them for you. Ill just order them myself. I only have the 1st and 3rd, not the second variety with me right now.

Attachments

• image-3878055059.jpg
    image-3878055059.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 10
  • image-1145222110.jpg
    image-1145222110.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 10
Shipping isn't hard at all :)

If you could PM me some pics of some more views of them, or post them on here, I'll let you know which I would want. Not ready for them yet, though :)

Well, I first got into the hobby when I was 17, and now I'm 19 from British Columbia in Canada. Currently working on a Salt Water tank after an ich incident in my FW.

Welcome MurderComplication! Good luck with your SW tank. How big is it? I'm starting one and its only a 10g.

Also, I think that everyone should head over to the photo contest area and vote because there are some really awesome pictures! (I am not endorsing one picture over the other, just giving a general 'go vote' statement).

Well, I first got into the hobby when I was 17, and now I'm 19 from British Columbia in Canada. Currently working on a Salt Water tank after an ich incident in my FW.

Welcome! Good luck with your SW tank as definitely keep us posted. Some people in this thread may be able to help you if you have any ques. ( not me though cause I only do fw ). How big of a tank?

So, I was wondering since a lot of you have a lot of tanks: are your parents supportive of your fish keeping hobby?

So, I was wondering since a lot of you have a lot of tanks: are your parents supportive of your fish keeping hobby?

Both of my parents are very supportive. As long as I buy all of the stuff, they don't mind me having a fish room. They love sitting down to watch the tanks

That's great to hear, watching the tanks once they're up is the best. Mine- ehh not so much. I buy all the parts and all the fish and keep them all up and running but they're always complaining about how much water I use and the amount of electricity is used. When 55g was all nice and such they enjoyed it, but now that it has issues yeah not so much. Oh well, hopefully I can get it back to that way then I can persuade them to get a 40b:brows:

That's great to hear, watching the tanks once they're up is the best. Mine- ehh not so much. I buy all the parts and all the fish and keep them all up and running but they're always complaining about how much water I use and the amount of electricity is used. When 55g was all nice and such they enjoyed it, but now that it has issues yeah not so much. Oh well, hopefully I can get it back to that way then I can persuade them to get a 40b:brows:

Lol keeping a tank looking nice is alot of hardwork! That's why now I lean more toward DW and stones than plants. Nothing ever goes wrong and it still looks good. 40Bs always ook good, what're your plans for it?

Back
Top Bottom