tetratec ex 600 (600l/h) enough?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

perolord

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello i am having external filter tetratec ex 600 with 600l/h flow and i am setting up new jewel lido 120 aquarium...

Do you think tetra will be enough for 120l aquarium, because i will take out the bioflow 3.0 which comes with jewel lido, or do i need to buy stronger external filter?

It will be planted aquarium.

Ty very much, Peter.

That's around 160 gph, isn't even near enough what you need. I have around 1500gph for mine.
You would need at least, depending on the fish, 400GPH. 5 Times is better. Always depending on the fish to regulate the flow.

Actually, the flow rate will be 5 times the water volume with that filter. I think that's decent, but for a 30g/120l tank I would shoot for a little higher.

Actually, the flow rate will be 5 times the water volume with that filter. I think that's decent, but for a 30g/120l tank I would shoot for a little higher.
Oh, it's 120 liters. I though 120 gallons :3

Hey guys... it is asian style biotope... anyway, there will be bettas in it with some other fishes, which goes with it... (dont know yet which ones i will pick)...

Anyway, i am considering buying JBL Cristal Profi e901 GL, which i think will be great for this aquarium...

Back
Top Bottom