The Nursery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sure they'll be all over it. Wishing you the best for your September 1st shrimp introduction. Hopefully this time they'll be able to thrive in there with their snail pals. :)

The Green Dragon Pleco breeder Greg Sage uses them for the bottom feeders and they go bananas for them.

They are visible at the beginning of this video

Enjoying more blanched kale. IMG_1517.jpgIMG_1518.jpg

Got an order for 50 going off to new homes on Monday. Need to make sure their tummies are full. IMG_1519.jpg

Hi I wanna thank u for the advice on my previous post,plz check out my new set!Thanks!

Dropped off 50 snails to a store. Their second batch. They are selling them for $8.99. Wow.

Dropped off 50 snails to a store. Their second batch. They are selling them for $8.99. Wow.

Wow!!! Well good job so they can get that much for these special beauties!

People pay to get what they want! God Bless America and the free market! But W0W! 8.99 They are very nice but talk about an up charge. I think 4.99 would be reasonable at a store or even 5.99 -6.99 for the most unusual colors.

It can be VERY hard to get a "rare" color meaning not Ivory, Black or Golden - imo Blue and Striped, Mauve are next and then the Purple, then and Pink is the really hard to get color, and Lavender. Those are hard to find growing to adulthood. I can easily see that price for those two colors actually.

Grow some more TMaier!!! Grow, grow, grow little snails!

The solids blue, ivory were $4.99. They have rabbit snails for $5.99 but their colors are weak. Not the vibrant yellow or orange I've seen pictures of.

Just glad they will be going to homes that value them and will take good care.

The one Shrimp I added 9/1 lives! Whatever was plaguing the shrimp appears to have been removed. I added 4 more today!

Cleaned the canister and tank last weekend and reintroduced shrimp. Small PWC today. Rehomed 20 of the Snails. IMG_1632.jpg

Back
Top Bottom