These guys arent mine, but they're awesome!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Skifflexie

Aquarium Advice Freak
This cool tank is at one of the bars/grill that's in Columbia Mo, named Cheddars, half of the reason I come here is to admire the tank, and the food is great! :) here's some pics I snapped trying not to look like a weirdo lol. :)

Attachments

• image-350593064.jpg
    image-350593064.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 120
  • image-997664247.jpg
    image-997664247.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 124
  • image-2169063241.jpg
    image-2169063241.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 140
i love when restaurants have fish tanks! ever been to the rainforest cafe? they have huge cylinder tanks all over the restaurant

i love when restaurants have fish tanks! ever been to the rainforest cafe? they have huge cylinder tanks all over the restaurant

No I haven't, it's a pretty expensive place right? I've walked by a couple of them.... They look cool.... ;) I would love to be the person who they hire to maintain the tanks.... I'd have to be way more educated about fish though lol. It'd be a cool job though.

yeah i dont go there to eat, they have it half restaurant and half gift shop and theres 2 tanks id say about 1000 gallons and one tank that is two connected thats probably about 2500 gallons lol i always wonder how hard the maintenance is

The chedders near me also has a large african tank, we go for the food, but the tank is cool to see from the table.

The chedders near me also has a large african tank, we go for the food, but the tank is cool to see from the table.

That's cool where do you live? I new there were two in Missouri, I had no clue they had some other places... That's cool that they have tanks at their other locations. :)

The only restaurant with a great fish tank is the oceanarium in a waikiki hotel. It's a 30,000 gallon saltwater aquarium with eagle rays, naso tangs, hippo tangs, and a huge grouper. I wish it was a reef tank instead.

Back
Top Bottom