Tim's 29gal Biocube Reef / Angler Fish tank build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's like 60s at night here and I still have a hoodie on under my lined jacket I would die in 30 degree weather

I hate the snow and the cold so that's y I live in Arizona I can do 120 all day anything lower then 99 I am cold lol

I've lived here all my life - just used to the cold, unfortunately.

I grew up in Wisconsin and rode motorcycle through a winter once. No pride involved when you are riding to work on a motorcycle in a snowmobile suit....LOL!

Can't get one yet - black bag while floating and now lights are too dim. Give me a bit. I will say this - stunning fish, size of my thumb nail!!!!

Nope, this is the one and only and it's going into the 10 QT / frag tank first for about 4-6 weeks while the 29 finishes cycling.

Here is a link to a video and some quick pics. In the last picture he is pretending to be a frag plug.

Attachments

• image-4068237985.jpg
    image-4068237985.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 163
  • image-3841081827.jpg
    image-3841081827.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 142
  • image-2844598994.jpg
    image-2844598994.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 181
Boy that looks familiar :lol:
Very nice ,,he's a little guy too..
Good luck and try to get him on stick feeding as soon as you can..

I am sure that there is lots of people wanting a tank for a fish like this after they have followed your thread the entire time like I have.

FTMMWS said:
Boy that looks familiar :lol:
Very nice ,,he's a little guy too..
Good luck and try to get him on stick feeding as soon as you can..

Whatever do you mean? ;) yup totally copied yours. :)

I am sure that there is lots of people wanting a tank for a fish like this after they have followed your thread the entire time like I have.

I will say this, the fish I got has to be the most amazing, interesting, and beautiful fish I've ever had. That being said, I have never been so scared of something bad happenning! $150 is a lot to drop on a fish, plus I would HATE to take something like this out of this world.

I am very pleased, and I'm ready for the challenge that lies ahead! (y)

Back
Top Bottom