Uaru updates!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Freakgecko91

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here are some new pics, at the request of a few people lol
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1432767412.041303.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1432767437.707254.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1432767450.440940.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1432767473.805671.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

SWEET! My LFS has 4 or 5 Uaru that have been there for a few months and no one has bought them yet. Not sure which species they are, but either one is very rare here

Jesse

SWEET! My LFS has 4 or 5 Uaru that have been there for a few months and no one has bought them yet. Not sure which species they are, but either one is very rare here

Jesse

Probably amphiacanthoides. Fernandezyepezi aren't often for sale and really difficult to keep

Those are some sweet looking fish freak!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Last edited:
Awesome! They are starting to get a little size on them.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

White/tan with a couple black bars at the back end

Now that's what a school of tetras is supposed to look like! As always great tank gecko!

Get some lily pads and some better rocks and maybe I'll be a contender for TOTM lol

I really like the aquascaping. Never thought of a fallen tree before I really like it allot. so unique.

Where did you get the log? Buy it or find it?

It's really the perfect scape for that setup, really dig it! Needs some plants growing off that log though:p

It's really the perfect scape for that setup, really dig it! Needs some plants growing off that log though:p

I agree but I think Uaru are harder on plants than severums.

Back
Top Bottom