USPS shipping foobar!Really?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was told it doesnt cover livestock.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Then I would either call the postmaster for the office or email through USPS.com to confirm that since the damage was done on their machine and they have successfully processed similar packages from you that they still are not responsible for this or that insurance is not available.

Thats BS that it doesn't cover livestock. Whats the difference if it was grandma's original wedding photo that was damaged vs livestock? Both are not replaceable but one is covered by their insurance. Total BS imo.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thats BS that it doesn't cover livestock. Whats the difference if it was grandma's original wedding photo that was damaged vs livestock? Both are not replaceable but one is covered by their insurance. Total BS imo.

I emailed them so we'll see. Im not red hot mad anymore. I wasnt mad at what happened. Well i was but reasonably understand things happen. I was mad that the P.O. mngr was being rude to me. Basically said its my fault for shipping fish in the first place. Im just gonna up my game and figure this out. OCD will help me.

I emailed them so we'll see. Im not red hot mad anymore. I wasnt mad at what happened. Well i was but reasonably understand things happen. I was mad that the P.O. mngr was being rude to me. Basically said its my fault for shipping fish in the first place. Im just gonna up my game and figure this out. OCD will help me.

You just need to " Build a better mouse trap", "Outfox the fox", "turn lemons into lemonade", "FIND A BETTER WAY." ;) (y)

Poppa I feel for you so much!
NO GOOD DEED GO UNPUNISHED!!
How this thread got started!
Sorry if this burns you for looking out for me !
If USPS doesn't offer any insurance on a $40+ shipping ,but they provide free $50 coverage on the $12 option they should wonder why they are a 'failing business?'
and employyees 'go postal'???

ON another note

FEESH ARRIVED IN INDIANAPOLIS ON TIME!!!
I cracked a beer!!
ONLY GOOD PART TO THE DAY!

Yup its the usps hating me coral. Indy isn't that far from me

I dunno guys.. just got my 2nd live delivery, apisto macmasteri and she arrived on time and unscathed.. I'm going to scamper out on a limb here.. perhaps it's a regional thing?!?! Yah.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Apistos come from Will(cichlid garden/Erty)?

I will say although feesh arrived on time the tracking was useless and not up to date as of this am before I went to work.(they had still only been accepted at my local )?

Apistos come from Will(cichlid garden/Erty)?

I will say although feesh arrived on time the tracking was useless and not up to date as of this am before I went to work.(they had still only been accepted at my local )?

Apistos came from Rico suave on the apistogramma forum. Free adoption to compliment my lone male.. good dude.. ships like a pro!!

Got my Rams today from Poppa!
Very nice and less then 24 hour delivery actually.
I am sure these guys and girls will go/do very well with mine.
They will be starring in photos to come soon in GBR thread.

2 ladies are on their way to the 'Ram Garden' in Mass!
I put your extra towards heat pack B!
I appreciate it!
Hope this works out?
Fingers crossed as usual .
Tracking will sent to later today B.
Thank you sir.

My ram garden?!?!?! Beasty is going to be all happy when I tell him the news!! Thanks ramdit!!

My ram garden?!?!?! Beasty is going to be all happy when I tell him the news!! Thanks ramdit!!

2 girls for the beast!!

Gleaned a little on medium priority boxes today.
Clerk who said she had OCD 6 times(which was convincing enough for me) said the machine scans from bottom right corner diagonally to find the hand written zip code.
She then said sometimes the machine reads the return zip as it is also in line!!!
Besides highlighting my 'live fish' on sides she wrote it again(and maybe again) then put a sticker in the very bottom right corner where she wrote the zip clearly!!

She then tagged the box with fragile stamps and said she would put it a side so it was not on bottom of bin till 5 pm.

My post office don't move stuff till 5pm!
That blows a whole day IMO.
But if they all had the same level of OCD the clerk did I would be good!

Any ways a good start to this shipment!

I'm shipping some plecs to TT Today. It'll be a race.

The ladies are out for delivery wooo, now my sorting is done in Brockton vs. Boston. Interested to see how they roll..

Yessir. Box was officially the best ever!

Back
Top Bottom