What can I do with a betta bowl?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not to go back to the OP or anything, but...

Why not use it as a fish fund bowl? I think just about everyone here will agree that a 1G bowl isn't going to work well for any fish. ;)

Woah that's a good idea. Just have the family (including me) put spare change in or something like that. I'll have to do that with the one I have layin around! lol

I had a betta bowl... I used it as a nice way to hold down the shelf in my closet. Then I later repurposed it. The bowl was a great weight to keep the trash can from floating away.

:lol: HN1's idea is better.

Remember, that you don't always have to expand outward... You can also expand upwards!!! lol. People say they don't have space, but I say "are your tanks touching the ceiling?" lol. This only applied to small tanks btw
thats what you think.... i have tanks up to 85 gallons stacked i know others with 100+ gallons stacked lol

:p, soon the ceiling won't be high enough, and you'll somehow find a way.. stretching space-time to have a million fish in the equivalent area of a 1 gallon tank. Hey now there's an idea... lol

Not to go back to the OP or anything, but...

Why not use it as a fish fund bowl? I think just about everyone here will agree that a 1G bowl isn't going to work well for any fish. ;)

Well, not that it matters much, but it is 2.5 ish gallons! :p lol. I have decided to just plant it and make it a little nano garden. :D

Great idea to just plant it.

Check CL for 5 gal betta tanks or even goodwill (that's where I found mine, tetra wisper and 5 gal hex for 3.99)

Back
Top Bottom