What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Until you get a new one, I guess it's time to break out the ole' bubbler LOL

Sorry convict. Your wife will be happy though.

Laugh it up everyone!! LOL!! NEVER!!! Oh did I tell ya?!? Yeah... She needed a pair of 180.00 Nike sneakers!!!! I'm losing BIG TIME!! Until.... That 125 gets bought lol. Just wish I didn't need a new stand. Then I could just swap it out when she was out.

A 20g high just like mine i helped give a friend of my moms advice on

Edit: they werent upside down when i selected them dont know why they r now..

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130222_200816.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130222_200816.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 71
  • ForumRunner_20130222_200824.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130222_200824.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 89
Just picked up a 75g setup. stand, tank, Rena canister and fish. all for FREE!! WHOOP! WHOOP!! :dance::dance:Most of the fish arent compatible so all most all are going to a lfs that agreed to take them. The tank is a mess and in need of some serious cleaning and a few water changes. Which will happen 2mrw. Thinking of putting a pair of large SA cichlids :fish2::fish2: in it.

+1 on the South Americans!!!! The force is strong with you!!!

fixed them for you (y)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130222_200816.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130222_200816.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 59
  • ForumRunner_20130222_200824.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130222_200824.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 83

Right....one of mine was flipped for some reason...it might be the phone app, my offroad fourm uses the same set up for andriod and it does it everyonce inawhile over there....

Big props to the guy who stole that 75...I wish I had room for that. But the room I do have is reserved for an 150+ of somesorts... so I'm dredgeing cl looking for one....

Right....one of mine was flipped for some reason...it might be the phone app, my offroad fourm uses the same set up for andriod and it does it everyonce inawhile over there....

Big props to the guy who stole that 75...I wish I had room for that. But the room I do have is reserved for an 150+ of somesorts... so I'm dredgeing cl looking for one....

They come up on my local cl all the time. I bet you'll be able to find a good one. :)

Just picked up a 75g setup. stand, tank, Rena canister and fish. all for FREE!! WHOOP! WHOOP!! :dance::dance:Most of the fish arent compatible so all most all are going to a lfs that agreed to take them. The tank is a mess and in need of some serious cleaning and a few water changes. Which will happen 2mrw. Thinking of putting a pair of large SA cichlids :fish2::fish2: in it.

So awesome!!!

I did nothing but watch my tanks ..and research what i can add to my stock.. i think since i have everything i need already except fish n plants im gonna check into gettin my 10g setup again .. mayb in the bedroom the hubby didnt say no so now i just gotta figure out what to put in it ..

I cleaned my 29, re-arranged my plants

Took down the 10 shrimp holding tank put shrimp into 29 gallon
Found someone having shrimp babies in the 10 while I was moving it, had to catch all of them.

Put up my 5 gallon tank, put a female Guppy and Betta in there with plants. Seem to be okay so far.

Acclimated the plants and then ferts. Made a big mess, stopped in the middle to go get hubby dinner. Then cleaned up the rest. Everyone seems to be more relaxed.

We will see how the guppy experiment goes:whistle:

Added 2 heads of pulsating xenia, a good sized cabbage leather, 3 tiny mushroom heads, and 2 Kenya tree branches to my saltwater tank

Fixing to do my weekly water changes then gonna sit down with my jar of cinnamon apple moonshine... Shhhh...

Added 2 heads of pulsating xenia, a good sized cabbage leather, 3 tiny mushroom heads, and 2 Kenya tree branches to my saltwater tank

Fixing to do my weekly water changes then gonna sit down with my jar of cinnamon apple moonshine... Shhhh...

Yummmmm....

Pass it around.

I did a 50% water change on my 55g tank. I also took some cichlid stones out and scrubbed it (to remove algae). Fed my cichlids zucchini and they devoured it.

I did a 25% water change on my 10g tank. Fed my guppies fry 3 times already with hikari bites. Good day :)

.... waits.... inch per gallon plus accounting for water displacement of decorations. I had to stop talking to him.

ForumRunner_20130223_190330.jpg

My tank about three months ago. *eye roll* we got into an argument about it

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130223_190154.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130223_190154.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 94
Back
Top Bottom